Monday, June 16, 2008

The last week

Hannah had girl scout camp all week - They worked on a fish badge... leaning about fish all week, even making a fly and ending with a trip to a local lake fishing (both regular and fly fishing). JT got to come with the last day and had his hand at fishing (Note to all concerned - there were no hooks so everyone was safe). We were lucky that camp was at Chapel by the Lake so it was close to Dad's work and had a playground.






The kids had their first swimming lessons for summer. Goal is to learn to swim before our trip in the fall.



We also went to Katie's 5th Birthday party - YES 5th!! AAHHH ... took some fun pictures - yes Hannah is reading instead of playing... :)



I had a job interview at UAS last week, and a follow-up interview today. I think it went well, and I will hear next Monday. Also, I have started filling in at Leg. Audit for the next few weeks. I LOVE IT. Yes I know - I lasted a whole 2 weeks home with the kids, but we have had fun and they have "Rules" about if mom gets a new job.

  1. Mom must be home by dinner - or have a note from her boss.
  2. Weekends are for kids.
  3. ... and the most important JT explaining to Hannah "if mom gets a new job then when we go to the store we can get our "wants" like big toys AND our "needs" like little toys.
Good to have guidelines.









No comments: