Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Will it be years till my weekends are restful?

This last weekend just about killed me... Let's see here was the proposed schedule:

Schedule for Saturday March 10th
9-10 - Ballet
10-noon - Church activity
2-3 - Police Station tour
3:45 - Picked up at house by Heather
4-5 - Dinner with Heather & Hannah
5-6:30 - @ bowling alley for a girl scout flag ceremony
6:30-7ish - Desert with Hannah & Heather
7:30-??? - Beauty & the Beast

Schedule for Sunday March 11th
9-noon - Church
1-3 - Clean house
3 - Bed time - hang with kids



We did every thing but the Saturday Church activity. It was a busy weekend and I am tired. Plus with the Daylight Savings we all lost an hour. So I have come to realize it will be quite some time until I get a weekend to rest… not do anything.

But after looking at the pictures…I guess I can wait.

No comments: